TOKYOFOODBLOGGER is a blog with a genuine love for Tokyo and passion for all things food. It’s the place you can come to get recommendations of the best things to eat in the capital in an approachable, personable but knowledgeable way.
TOKYOFOODBLOGGER covers restaurant reviews, area guides and ‘best of’ bucket lists, as well as thought-provoking articles on today’s restaurant scene and upcoming events. My philosophy and brand are built around the simple concept of being a real and trusted friend/girl next door. My followers value my content because they trust my taste and what I deliver in my blog, on my regular social media updates via INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK. I give them my genuine opinion, I’m accessible, and highly engaged with them.
What you get
- A genuine passion for TOKYO, for all things food and most importantly providing value to an audience.
- Proven engagement and traffic to your brand or restaurant.
- International coverage – My blog is read globally and I am frequently contacted by tourists for recommendations for their visit.
- Authentic relationships with owners of some of TOKYO’s best restaurants.
Types of content I don’t publish
- Brand and products that don’t fit with my brand or USP
- Press releases or sharing of events I haven’t been to
- Reviews of Restaurants/Bars I haven’t visited personally